Tahesha the dragoness, a cabled dragon
Skill level: Advanced cable knit (very challenging knit with partly unusual techniques that has to be knitted in rows). Please read all of the information given in the description below.
All stitches and techniques have to be worked on right and wrong side rows:
- knit, purl, sl sts - ‘normal’ cables (in instances increases/decreases happen during cabling)
- I-cord cables (partly with provisional cast on, cables that move laterally)
- increases (m1l, m1r, lli, rli) - decreases (k2tog, p2tog, ssk/skpo, ssp)
- some unusual decreases/increases and combinations thereof
- Japanese short rows with no slip stitch
The bolded techniques are explained tutorial-like in detail with photographs at the end of the pattern.
based on 6 reviews over the last year
Good service, no problems
Verified Purchase ・