Sunday Morning Baby Dress
The dress is worked with raglan shaping from the top down. We start knitting flat but after a few rows the work is joined in the round. It also features a beautiful attached I-cord and instructions for optional ruffles on the neck band and at the bottom.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 375-750 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles with 40cm (16"), 60cm (24") and if you use the magic loop technique for the sleeves 80cm (32"), 3mm (US 2,5) circular needles, to knit the ribs (neck band and wrists), 3mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles for attached I-cord on the dress
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, Knitting in the round, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord.
- Language: English, Portuguese and Spanish