Stuart the Spider
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Download this easy to follow crochet spider pattern that includes detailed step by step instructions with many photos. This Amigurumi spider pattern will help you make your cute crochet toy with confidence so don't hesitate and get started NOW.
- PDF download, not the actual crochet doll
- US crochet terms
- finished size – length: 15cm / 6 inches | width: 19cm / 7.5 inches | height: 8cm / 3 inches
- I used:
- Fine Sport #2 = 4 ply
- 55% cotton and 45% acrylic
- 1x ball of green yarn - YarnArt Jeans - colour 29 - (50g/160m)
- 1x ball of multicolour yarn - YarnArt Jeans Tropical - colour 616 - (50g/160m)
- 1x ball of black yarn - YarnArt Jeans - colour 53 - (50g/160m)
- For the hairy neck: Light Worsted #3 = DK / 100% polyester / 1x ball of black yarn – Stylecraft Eskimo eyelash yarn – colour 5172 - (50g/90m)
- other materials - polyester fibre fill
- equipment: crochet hook (I used 2.5mm = B/1), pins, scissors, stitch marker, 12mm and 8mm safety eyes, yarn needle
- Independent Designer
- Cuddly Stitches Craft
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
DK | Light Worsted
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!