Sean the Snail
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Download this easy to follow crochet snail pattern that includes detailed step by step instructions with many photos. This Amigurumi snail pattern will help you make your cute crochet toy with confidence so don't hesitate and get started NOW.
- PDF download, not the actual crochet doll
- US crochet terms
- finished size – length: 13cm / 5 inches | height: 16cm / 6.5 inches
- I used:
- Fine Sport #2 = 4 ply
- 55% cotton and 45% acrylic
- 1x ball of yellow yarn - YarnArt Jeans - colour 35 - (50g/160m)
- 1x ball of multicolour yarn - YarnArt Jeans Tropical - colour 616 - (50g/160m)
- other materials - polyester fibre fill, a long piece of black thread yarn for mouth embroidery, heavy stuffing to add weight to the shell – e.g. metal beads/pellets, dried beans or poly pellets
- equipment: crochet hook (I used 2.5mm = B/1), pins, scissors, stitch marker, 8mm safety eyes, yarn needle
- Independent Designer
- Cuddly Stitches Craft
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
DK | Light Worsted
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!