Monkey Toy Baby Blanket
Monkey Toy Baby Blanket.
Blanket size is 31,5” x 25,65” ( 80 cm x 65 cm ).
The toy is knitted in the round and that is why the pattern is recommended for Advanced Beginner Knitters.
• Pair of US 10 (6mm) knitting needles for blanket
• For toy: 4 double-pointed needles in a size suitable for the yarn weight you are using. I recommend using needles a size or two smaller than the yarn calls for, to produce a firm fabric. İ used Needles US 6 (4 mm)
• 500 gr Light sandy lilac yarn for blanket. I used Nako Sport Wool ( 25% Wool, 75% Acrylic; 100gr = 120m ).
• 100 gr Violet and light cream yarn for monkey. I used Nako Sport Wool ( 25% Wool, 75% Acrylic; 100gr = 120m ).
• 2 black buttons ( 13 mm )
• Toy stuffing
• Yarn needle
• Stitch holder