PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Let her dream of being a fairy, princess or ballerina come true! The only thing you will need is magic wand, ballet slippers or fairy wings! Using lace mohair in an airy gauge, the skirt is going to be light, fluffy and beautiful. There are options for sparkles as well. By choosing a yarn with metallic thread or sequins, or by adding beads while knitting, you will add the right touch to the magic!
The pattern includes:
- tips on knitting with mohair,
- tips on knitting with beads,
- scattered stitch/bead pattern,
- different lengths (less material needed for shorter lengths) Sample shown in size child and Tea Length.
- suggestions to customize the skirt (e.g add flare,…)
- many hem options (including eyelets, ruffles and lace).
Skill level: The pattern is detailed enough to be adventurous beginner friendly, and at the some time interesting enough to capture the attention of a more advanced knitter as well.
Gauge: 19-20 sts on US#6 / 4 mm needles
- Independent Designer
- Monika Sirna
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- 2 cm wide elastic, 10-30g of glass beads size 6/0 “E” (4mm diameter), 20-23 mm wide satin ribbon 76-90 mm long, sewing needle and thread
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Lace | 2 Ply
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!