PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Fairies, princesses, ballerinas, there is always magic in the air with little girls. Perpetually dancing, twirling and dressing up, here is the fairy skirt you were looking for!
Using lace mohair in an airy gauge, the skirt is going to be light, fluffy and beautiful.
And of course, there are options for sparkles! By choosing a yarn with metallic thread or sequins, or by adding beads while knitting, you will add the right touch to the magic!
The pattern includes:
- tips on knitting with mohair,
- tips on knitting with beads,
- scattered stitch/bead pattern,
- suggestions to customize the skirt (e.g add flare,…)
- many hem options (including eyelets, ruffles and lace),
- waist shaping (optional).
Skill level: The pattern is detailed enough to be adventurous beginner friendly, and at the some time interesting enough to capture the attention of a more advanced knitter as well.
- Independent Designer
- Monika Sirna
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- 3/4” elastic, 10-40g of glass beads size 6/0 “E” (4mm diameter), small crochet hook, 3/4 to 5/8” satin ribbon
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Lace | 2 Ply
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!