Lemon Peel Mobius Cowl
Join the Creations By Courtney Community on Facebook for exclusive coupons, giveaways and more.
The Lemon Peel Mobius Cowl will be your go-to accessory for cooler weather. Whether made with a tweed, one color or two, this cowl works up quickly in one piece. You will also learn how to complete foundation double crochet in the round, rather than sewing the end together.
- Pattern is written US terms.
- Read the entire pattern before beginning.
- Be sure to count and use a contrasting color of yarn or yarn markers to place every 10 or 20 stitches, so you don’t miss a stitch at the beginning or end of the second round and after making the twist.
- Since this twist is made first, each round covers the top and bottom of the previous round, so there are fewer rounds in the pattern what appears to be created in the final cowl.
- CSDC can be replaced with a ch 3