JINX IS NOW AVAILABLE IN GERMAN!
~pattern translation courtesy of Thomas aka NieBluna
Materials & Tools
- MC & CC of any weight yarn- Approx. 100 yds of MC & 35 yds of CC for Worsted -see my projects page for DK & Heavy Worsted yardage
- US 5, but needle size will vary depending on the yarn you use. I suggest going down 1 - 2 sizes from the smallest needle size for the recommended gauge on the yarn label.
- this project can be worked on DPN’s, 2 circs or a 40” circular for Magic Loop (my Preferred method), just make sure to distribute your stitches evenly for working in the round
- additional needle for 3-needle dec
- tapestry needle
- stitch marker (optional) to mark beg of round
- safety eyes & nose - my samples purchased from seller 6060 on Etsy
- embroidery floss or yarn scraps for mouth
- buttons for embellishment (optional)
You want a tight fabric when knitting toys so the polyfil won’t poke through. I always go down 1 - 2 needl