PDFs are available immediately after purchase, so you can download and print at home.
The flower that never wilts! A perfect gifty item or décor for your desk. Pot is worked first, bottom up and in the round, then soil and stem are worked seamlessly and finished with flower center. Petals and leaves are knit separately in the round and then seamed.
- Finished Height: 11 inches
- Finished Diameter: 4 inches
- Gauge: 20 sts and 27 rows per 4 inches in stockinette; if adjusting for another yarn weight, use needles 2 sizes down from what is recommended for your yarn for a thick and sturdy fabric
- Yarn: scraps of worsted weight yarn in colors A(pot), B(soil), C(stem and leaves), D(flower center) and E(flower petals)
- Tools: Size 5(3.75 mm) set of 5 DPNs, stitch marker
- Notions: weighted stuffing OR fiberfill stuffing and a few pebbles or marbles, plastic template OR recycled milk carton, pencil OR 1/4-inch dowel approximately 7.5 inches long
A suggested yarn is shown below.
- Independent Designer
- Kate Oates
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- You will also need weighted stuffing OR fiberfill stuffing and a few pebbles or marbles, plastic template OR recycled milk carton, pencil OR 1/4-inch dowel approximately 7.5 inches long
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!