PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Designed to be realistic in all their natural cuteness, these make a great addition to your seasons table, perfect spring and Easter decorations, lovely twig tree ornaments or even a shocking toy for a cat!
For an approximately 10cm duckling you will need double-knitting (DK) yarn in the following quantities:
● 21m of brown
● 15m of yellow
● 32m of yellow
You will also need:
● 1m of dark grey/taupe or orange for the beak
● 3m of dark grey/taupe or orange for the feet (optional)
● a small amount of black yarn or stranded embroidery cotton for the eye details.
● a small quantity of stuffing material
● a 3.5mm crochet hook
● a yarn needle
● sharp scissors
The pattern is available in UK and US crochet versions. The 20 page patterns contain both a fully illustrated tutorial with colour photographs and a succinct traditional pattern.
All my patterns come with my full support. If you have any difficulties at all when working the pattern, please e-mail me and I will be happy to help.
- Independent Designer
- Little Conkers
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- You can choose a fluffy yarn if you like, or choose an ordinary yarn and fluff it up with a simple trick described in the pattern.
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
DK | Light Worsted
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!