Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
This smocked beret is completely reversible for two totally different finished looks. It utilizes an easy-to-memorize pattern and not-your-average construction. Brim for this hat is knit first in a strip, and then seamed. Stitches for hat body are picked up along brim edge, and hat is worked from the bottom up. Button choice can really personalize this knit! Shown in Adult Small.
- Size: Child/Tween(Adult Small, Adult Large)
- Finished Circumference: 17(19, 21) inches
- To Fit: 19(21, 23) inches
- Gauge: 22 sts and 27 rows per 4 inches stockinette on smaller needles
- Yarn: 150(195, 215) yards DK weight yarn
- Tools: Size 6(4 mm) needles, Size 7(4.5 mm) 16" circular needles and set of 5 DPNs, stitch markers, cable needle
- Notions: One or Two small buttons.
Click here to join the Tot Toppers mailing list!
- Independent Designer
- Kate Oates
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!