Claire the Caterpillar
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Download this easy to follow crochet caterpillar pattern that includes detailed step by step instructions with many photos. Please get in touch if you need help with any of my toys crochet patterns.
- PDF download of the amigurumi caterpillar pattern, not the actual crochet doll.
- US crochet terms
- Yarn I used:
- Fine Sport #2 = 4 ply
- 55% cotton and 45% acrylic
- 1x ball of green yarn - YarnArt Jeans - colour 60 - (50g/160m)
- 1x ball of yellow yarn - YarnArt Jeans – colour 35 - (50g/160m)
- 1x ball of purple yarn - YarnArt Jeans - colour 72 - (50g/160m)
- 1x ball of orange yarn - YarnArt Jeans - colour 77 - (50g/160m)
- 1x ball of pink yarn - YarnArt Jeans – colour 42 - (50g/160m)
- other materials: polyester fiber fill, medium sized button, ribbon (8mm wide), a long piece of thin black yarn for eye lash embroidery
- equipment: crochet hook (I used 2.5mm = B/1), pins, scissors, stitch marker, 8mm safety eyes, yarn needle
- Independent Designer
- Cuddly Stitches Craft
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
DK | Light Worsted
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!