PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Circe’s Circles is a necklace or a cowl of nested circles of stockinette knit in the round.It’s great for gifts, and provides that little extra warmth without the bulkiness of a larger cowl.Circe’s Circles is a quick and easy project – it can be done in an evening!
A strand of kidsilk yarn is knit together with a strand of fingering weight yarn of alpaca, wool or a wool-mix. Alternatively a sport weight kidsilk/mohair yarn can be knit together with a lace alpaca, wool or a wool-mix yarn. Or simply use a single strand of luxury fingering weight yarn, perhaps with beading for added effect?
• Yarn A: 78 meter/85 yards lace weight yarn
• Yarn B: 78 meter/85 yards fingering weight yarn
• 2.5 mm/US1 1/2 circular needle 40 cm/16 inches (or appropriate to get gauge)
• Tapestry needle
• Stitch marker
Finished size approximately 70 cm/28 inches around (unstretched and unblocked).
- Independent Designer
- Ellen Torunn Kvalheim Andresen
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- A strand of kidsilk yarn is knit together with a strand of fingering weight yarn of alpaca, wool or a wool-mix.
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Lace | 2 Ply
DK | Light Worsted
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!