PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Bärentatzen is a beautiful scarf that combines the fluffiness of brioche with the elegance of lace - and because it’s brioche, it’s reversible.
The pattern PDF is 10 pages long and contains:
- the complete written patterns to knit this scarf
- a chart of the pattern repeats
- photo tutorials for the brioche/lace stitch combinations
- photo tutorials for the brioche decreases used in this pattern
To knit this pattern you need the following skills
- knitting brioche (in one color)
- a certain stamina while knitting - this is knitted in lace weight yarn and brioche, i.e. it grows extremely slowly
The stitch pattern reminded me of a certain kind of biscuits - called "Bärentatzen" (as shown on the last photo)
- Independent Designer
- Sybil Ra
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Lace | 2 Ply
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!