Baby Romper Pure Happiness
Crochet Baby Romper Pattern - Pure Happiness
• Worsted (Aran) weight yarn or DK weight for a newborn size
• 3.0 mm (D/3) crochet hook for the ribbings
• 4.5 mm (G/7) crochet hook for the main part
• 4.0 mm (G/6) crochet hook - newborn size only
• yarn needle, scissors, measuring tape, stitch markers
17 sts and 11 rows in hdc measure 4 x 4 inch (10 x 10 cm) using 4.5 mm or G/7 crochet hook.
Stitches and Abbreviations
• st/sts - stitch/stitches •
ch - chain • sc - single crochet
• hdc - half double crochet
• dc - double crochet
• ss - slip stitch
• FLO - work into front loops only
• BLO - work into back loops only
• hdc2tog - half double crochet two together
• hdc3tog - half double crochet three together
All my patterns are written in standard American terms!
Easy to make and follow directions.