Woodlands Waistcoat (Aran version) 0-14 Years
This waistcoat is worked in garter stitch from the top down...knitted flat and yet...seamless. It also features Icords or you can simply replace them by buttons... Schematics and row counting charts are given for each size in the pattern.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: Aran weight yarn - Tension: 17 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in garter stitch with 5mm (US 8) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 130-445 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 5mm (US 8) circular or straight needles - 5mm (US 8) double pointed needles (I-cord), or a crochet hook or a cord mill
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord (optional)
-Languages: English and Portuguese