Winter Duo Baby Waistcoat
- Experience level: Basic Intermediate
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 23 stitches x 30 rows = 10cm / 4” in two colour fisherman's rib stitch with 3mm (US 2,5) needles. With this yarn, I also get 25sts x 34 rows in jersey with 3,5mm (US4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 175-375 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3 mm (US 2,5) circular needles / - 3mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles (I-cord), or a crochet hook or a cord mill
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, K1B, P1B, double increases, picking up stitches, I-cord.
- Language: English and Portuguese