Winter Duo Baby Bloomers and Romper
- Experience level: Basic Intermediate
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 23 stitches x 30 rows = 10cm / 4” in two colour fisherman's rib stitch with 3mm (US 2,5) needles. With this yarn, I also get 25sts x 34 rows in jersey with 3,5mm (US4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 165-530 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3mm (US 2,5) circular needles with 40-60cm (16”/24”), - 3,5mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles (pair), or a crochet hook, or a cord mill (for the waist cord)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, K1B, P1B, simple and double decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord.
- Language: English and Portuguese