West Yorkshire Spinners Jacobs Aran
- Free delivery over £25 Arrives within 2 - 4 working days
- Returns Within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods.
- Expert help Ready to assist with your order
West Yorkshire Spinners’ Jacobs Aran produced from this ancient breed of horned sheep is a fabulous choice for outer garments as it’s very warm and hardy. When spun as an aran, the wool has a darker sheen than its DK cousin, due to how it reflects the light.
- Net Weight
- 100g (3.5oz)
- 100% Wool
- West Yorkshire Spinners
Do Not Tumble Dry
- Knitting, Crochet
- Crochet Hooks Required
- 5.00mm (H) - 5.50mm (I)
- 5.00mm (US 8) - 5.50mm (US 9)
- 18 stitches, rows to 10cm/4"
- Yarn Length
- 166m (182yds)
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!