Theo Christmas Stocking
The "THEO" Christmas stocking knitting pattern - the fifth annual Fiddlestyx Christmas stocking design.
This stocking features a striped toe and heel, an all-over diamond pattern and fun bobbles. It is knit in the round from the toe up with an after-thought heel. Customize it with your own name or initials - alphabet charts included.
• PDF KNITTING PATTERN ONLY - NOT a finished item
• Pattern is written in ENGLISH and uses standard U.S. knitting terms
• Instructions are for knitting in the round on double pointed needles
• Worked from the toe up with an after-thought heel.
• Gauge: 24 stitches = 4 inches (10 cm)
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Knitting in the round
• Read knitting charts
• Basic sock construction
• Attached I-cord and I-cord bind offs
• Duplicate stitch for name or initials (optional)
© 2019 Fiddlestyx™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.