The Piece of Cakle Cable Hat
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
The hat is knitted in one flat piece from the casting on rib edge at the bottom and working towards the top in reverse stockinette stitch, where it has a soft shaping for a close fit, ending with a back seam. It has a center basic cable pattern.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 75-120 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles - 3mm (US 2.5) straight or circular needles - small cable needle (or a double pointed needle)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, cables (very basic, great for beginners with photos and detailed instructions)...
- Languages: English and Portuguese
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Downloadable PDF
- English, Portuguese
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!