Spring Duo Skorts
The shorts are worked flat in just one piece. The stitches for the leg opening ribs are picked up and knitted at the end. The skorts base is the shorts. After the shorts are finished stitches are picked up bellow the waist rib and a skirt is knitted on top of the shorts.
- Experience Level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage Bloomers: approx. 150-415 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles - 3mm (US 2,5) circular or straight needles - 3mm (US 2,5) or 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles (pair), or a crochet hook, or a cord mill for the waist cord)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, casting off in pattern (full instructions given in the pattern), I-cord (optional).
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish