Spring Duo Bloomers and Bonnet
The bloomers are worked flat in just one piece. The stitches for the leg opening ribs are picked up and knitted at the end. This bonnet is knitted flat, starting at the front edge, working towards the back of the bonnet, where it has a soft shaping, ending with a small back seam.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage Bloomers: approx. 165-270 meters depending on size - Yardage Bonnet: approx. 75-165 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles - 3mm (US 2,5) circular or straight needles - 3mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles (pair), or a crochet hook, or a cord mill for the waist cord)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, casting off in pattern (full instructions given in the pattern), I-cord (optional).