Spring Blossoms Baby Romper and Bonnet | 0-24 months
The romper is worked flat in just two pieces. Knitted with the combination of stocking stitch and a decorative and easy to follow, lace stitch pattern in the center front, it also features an easy and simple garter stitch edge at the leg openings.
This bonnet is knitted flat, starting at the front edge, working towards the back of the bonnet, where it has a soft shaping, in stockinette stitch, ending with a small back seam.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: Romper: approx. 225-315 meters depending on size. Bonnet: approx. 75-150 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) and 3mm (US 2 1/2) double pointed needles or a crochet hook for the straps.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord (optional), casting off (full instructions given in the pattern).
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish