Spring Blossoms Baby Dress and Tunic
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
This dress/tunic is knitting in the round, from the top down, with raglan increases. Knitted with the combination of stocking stitch and a decorative and easy to follow, lace stitch pattern in the center front.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 320-620 meters depending on size and version
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles 40cm (16”), 60cm (24”), 80cm (32”) and also DPN's for the sleeves, - 3mm (US 2,5) circular needles, 3mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles for attached I-cord, crochet hook (about size 2 / US B or smaller)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, knitting in the round, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord.
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Downloadable PDF
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!