PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
· SEAGULLS HAT is a comfy and ultimately soft beanie hat, featuring twisted rib brim, beautiful cables and classic Stockinette stitch.
· SEAGULLS HAT is worked in the round, from the bottom up.
· YARN: DK weight
· SUGGESTED NEEDLES: US 6 (4 mm) - 16”/40 cm circular and dpn’s OR size to obtain gauge
· SUGGESTED NOTIONS: Cable needle. Tapestry needle. Stitch markers. Row counter (recommended)
· GAUGE: 22 sts & 28 rows = 4” (10 cm) in Stockinette stitch
· TECHNIQUES USED: Tubular Cast On. Twisted Rib. Knit. Purl. Basic cables. Decreases.
· MATCHING COWL here: https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-us/p/seagulls-cowl-knitting-pattern-by-natalya1905
· COPYRIGHT: This pattern is for personal, non-profit use only.
· Instagram: @natalya1905
- Independent Designer
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!