PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
· SEAGULLS COWL is a comfy and ultimately soft cowl scarf, featuring delicate ribbed borders, beautiful cables and classic Stockinette stitch.
· SEAGULLS COWL is worked in the round, from the bottom up.
· YARN: DK weight
· SUGGESTED YARNS: listed below.
· SUGGESTED NEEDLES: US 6 (4 mm) - 24” circular OR size to obtain gauge
· SUGGESTED NOTIONS: Cable needle. Tapestry needle. Stitch markers. Row counter (recommended)
· GAUGE: 24 sts x 30 rows = 4” (10cm) in Stockinette stitch
· TECHNIQUES USED: Cast On. Knit. Purl. Basic cables. Bind Off. Washing. Blocking.
· MATCHING HAT is here: https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-us/p/seagulls-hat-knitting-pattern-by-natalya1905
· COPYRIGHT: This pattern is for personal, non-profit use only.
· Instagram: @natalya1905
- Independent Designer
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!