Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
Knit yourself a gloriously vibrant rainbow washcloth – a great gift for a child, to celebrate diversity, or just for someone who loves colour! (And of course you can always knit them in completely different colours or even just one colour if you prefer.)
The shape of the knit stitches automatically give gentle bumps for great cleaning, while the cotton yarn means the cloth is beautifully soft against your skin - perfect for washing yourself, your dishes, even your floor!
This pattern includes instructions for 5 different cloths:
1. Diagonal square in garter stitch with wide stripes
2. Diagonal square in garter stitch with narrow stripes (red in centre)
3. Diagonal square in garter stitch with narrow stripes (pink in centre)
4. Waffle cloth, slightly rectangular, knit in broken rib
5. Heart cloth in garter stitch, with option for crocheted hanging loop
Originally knit in a variety of yarns from my stash but Hoooked Soft Cotton DK is perfect as it's recycled and available in all rainbow colours
- Independent Designer
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!