PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
This crab is a lot of fun and wants to play and pinch you all day long! It will be a wonderful cushion in your bed or your kid‘s best friend. Make it from any yarn, sock weight for a pocket sized crab or thicker for cushion size, use up leftovers and mix and match colours as you like to make a unique companion.
Following techniques are used:
- knit in the round (on double pointed needles or cable needle)
- simple increases and decreases
- short rows (explanation and photo tutorial are given)
- grafting / kitchener stitch
- picking up stitches (optional. You can also knit parts separately and sew on later, if you prefer)
What you need:
- Depending on the size you want to achieve you’ll need either a handfull of sock weight yarn leftovers (about 40grams) or more if you use thicker yarns.
- Knitting needles (dpns or circulars, whatever you prefer) matching your yarn.
- Fiberfill depending on the crab’s size
- two stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Independent Designer
- Downloadable PDF
- English, German
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!