Mossy Pixie Hat
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
This hat is knitted in one flat piece from the casting on rib edge and working towards the back of the bonnet in double moss stitch, where it has a soft shaping for a close fit, ending with a small back seam. The bonnet also has two straps, also worked in I-cord.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 44 rows = 10cm / 4” in double moss stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 100-175 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles and, if you are knitting the i-cord, you also need 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles, but you can also use a crochet hook or a cord mill...
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches...
- Languages: English and Portuguese
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Downloadable PDF
- English, Portuguese
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!