Mossy Baby Pants
These pants are knitted flat from the top down in double moss stitch. A garter stitch border is worked along all the edges to make it easier to sew the seams.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 44 rows = 10cm / 4” in double moss stitch (and 25 stitches x 34 rows in stockinette stitch), with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 225-465 meters depending on size
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles and 3mm (US 2,5) straight or circular needles, 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles for the I-cord
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, short rows (optional) bind off in pattern, seams
-Languages: English and Portuguese