Mossy Baby Hat
The hat is knitted in double moss stitch from the bottom up. The pattern includes instructions to work the hat flat or in the round. The bottom rib folds out when the hat is finished, giving it a cozy feel.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension:24 stitches x 44 rows = 10cm / 4” in double moss stitch (and 25 stitches x 34 rows in stockinette stitch), with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 90-160 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) 40cm / 16” circular needles, 3,5mm (US4) double pointed needles or long 3,5mm (US 4) 40cm / 16” circular needles if you knit the round version.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, purl, Knitting in the round (optional), simple increases and decreases.
- Languages: English and Portuguese