Ivory Baby Romper | 0-24 months
This romper is knitted from the top down. The chest and leg openings are knitted flat, while the body and sleeves are knitted in the round. This knitting tutorial also has size color codes and check up boxes to help you through your knitting project. PATTERN INFORMATION: - Available Sizes: 0-1 months, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- Construction: Knitted flat and in the round
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 315-625 meters depending on size.
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles 80cm (32”), 3mm (US 2,5) circular/DPN's, to knit the wrist ribs, 3,5mm (US4) and/or 3mm(US2,5) DPN
- Knitting techniques: Knit, purl, Ktbl, Ptbl, simple increases and decreases, picking up sts, twisted bind off (video tutorial).
-Languages: English and Portuguese.