Hooty the Owl Lovey / Comforter
Say twit twoo to Hooty! After a busy night doing what owls do, Hooty enjoys nothing more than spending his days snuggled up to someone special!
This lovey crochets up quickly - the perfect gift for a special little someone. Hooty is very soft and easy for little hands to hold. To save tears if he ever gets lost, you may have to make two!
This pattern has been tested by six wonderful Ravelry members in my pattern testing group to ensure that it is error free! Finished products created with this pattern may be used for commercial sale.
Hook: G7 (4.5mm) crochet hook
Yarn: 3/Light/Worsted/8ply yarn
• 50g of yarn for the blanket
• 25g yarn for the head, ears and wings
• 10g yarn for outer eye colour
• Small amount of yarn for the eye
• Small amount of black for the centre of the eye
• Small amount of yarn for the beak
Gauge: Not critical for this project
When yarn weight and hook size specified were used, my lovey blanket measured 28cm (11 inches) accro