Harvest Baby Pants and Bandana
The pants are worked flat in just two pieces. The back side of the pants features short rows using the "shadow wrap" method.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: - Pants: approx. 265-525 meters depending on size
- Bandana: approx. 50-75 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles (if you are knitting the bandana I advise using circular needles, because they are more flexible). - 3mm (US 2,5) straight or circular needles for the ribs - 3,5mm (US 4) or 3mm (US 2,5) double pointed needles for the I-cord (you can also use a crochet hook or a cord mill)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, short rows (shadow wrap technique) simple increases and decreases, casting off in pattern, I-cord.
- Languages: English and Portuguese