Harvest Baby Bandana
This baby bandana is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls. The bandana is knitted flat in one piece in stocking stitch.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 50-75 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles ( I advise using circular needles, because they are more flexible).
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, casting off in pattern.
- Languages: English and Portuguese