Gingham Baby Bloomers and Romper | 0-24 months
The Gingham Baby Bloomers and Romper Knitting Pattern is a lovely model that suits both boys and girls. With this pattern you can knit two versions: a pair of bloomers and a romper.
- Construction: Knitted in the round.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner.
- Yarn: DK weight yarn.
- Tension: 28 sts x 28 rows = 10cm /4” in gingham pattern in stocking stitch, in the round and blocked, with 3,5mm (US 4) needles | And for your reference: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 180-435 meters depending on size and version
- Needles - 3,5mm (US 4) circular needles 40cm (16”) | 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles for the I-cord
- Knitting techniques: Knitting in the round, colourwork (it has videos explaining how to do it), optional short rows (with video tutorial), I-cord, double knitting (with video tutorial)
-Languages: English and Portuguese