PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
The dimpled fabric of this hat, combined with the insulating properties of the yak fiber in this yarn, ensures you will stay toasty warm during even the coldest of days. The folded brim provides an elegant finish while helping the hat stay put and provides extra insulation over your ears.
P.S. Fossetta means "dimple" in Italian.
- Working in the round
- Basic 1/1 cables worked without cable needle
- Following charts
Yarn: 114 (128, 142) yards/104 (117, 130) meters of merino/wool worsted weight yarn that knits up to 4.5 sts/inch.
Other Possible Yarns:
- Cascade Yarns ‘Venezia Worsted’, (218 yards/199 meters; 70% merino, 30% silk; 3.53 oz/100 grams per skein).
- Schoppel-Wolle ‘Cashmere Queen’, (153 yards/140 meters; 45% merino, 35% cashmere, 20% silk; 1.76 oz/50 grams per skein).
- madelinetosh ‘pashmina worsted’, (210 yards/192 meters; 75% merino, 15% silk, 10% cashmere; 3.53 oz/100 grams per skein).
- Indigodragonfly ‘MCN Worsted’, (180 yards/165 meters; 80% merino, 10% cashmere, 10% nylon; 4.06 oz/115 grams per skein).
- The Plucky Knitter ‘Traveler Aran’, (220 yards/201 meters; 65% wool, 20% silk, 15% yak; 4.06 oz/115 grams per skein).
- Independent Designer
- Janelle Martin
- Downloadable PDF
- Other Tools • Glow line tape (to mark current row on chart/instructions - optional) • T-pins
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!