Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
This crochet pattern is beginner friendly, and it is written in US Terms.
- Headband is worked from bottom up in one main panel. It will form a rectangle that will be sewn on the sides.
- There are directions on how to sew the sides for the three different styles of headbands.
- Gauge is not important for this project. The pattern is adaptable to any type and weight of yarn, as long as the crochet hook suggested on the yarn label is used.
- The sample was made in a small women's size.
- A table with all the standard head circumference measurements is included.
I hope you will enjoy this one! :)
- Independent Designer
- Wool Cuddles
- Downloadable PDF
- - Your favorite yarn - Crochet hook suggested on the yarn label - Yarn needle for weaving in ends and seam - Scissors - Tape measure
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!