Family Fingerless Gloves
Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
These fingerless gloves are worked flat, starting on the wrist. Smaller needles are used on the ribs for a better fit.
- Available Sizes: S (Small adult / tennager), M (Medium adult/woman), L (Large adult/men)
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: approx. 100-150 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight ir circular needles - 3mm (US 2,5) straight or circular needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, elastic bind off (instructions on the pattern)
- Languages: English and Portuguese
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Downloadable PDF
- English, Portuguese
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!