The Eyelet Purse is an easy, beginner-friendly crochet bag pattern. Every step is detailed with pictures and only basic stitches are used to make sure you can make this crochet boho bag, even if you're not an expert yet.
The clutch purse has the perfect size to fit your phone, a thin wallet and your keys. You can wear it with a simple pair of jeans or dress it up with a cute dress for a summer date.
• The final clutch is 16 cm (6 ½”) wide and 12 cm (4 ¾”) high.
• Beginner pattern (yes, really) • Minimal seaming
• Only basic stitches: single crochet, double crochet, and chain stitch
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 4.5 mm / US 7 crochet hook
• 1 100g skein (170 m / 186 yards) of worsted weight cotton yarn. Pictures show Lion Brand 24/7 cotton in jeans color
• Tapestry needle
• T-pins for blocking
• 1 Butterfly (or other) button