Ember Baby Romper, Dress and Bonnet
The romper and the dress are worked flat in stocking stitch. They feature long straps that are buttoned up on the chest. They also have an i-cord on the waist and you can add the cute pompoms. The bonnet is knitted in one flat piece from the casting on rib edge and working towards the back of the bonnet in stockinette stitch, where it has a soft shaping for a close fit, ending with a small back seam.
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Yardage: For the romper/dress: approx. 215-325 meters depending on size For the bonnet: approx. 65-125 meters depending on size
- Needles: - 3,5mm (US 4) straight or circular needles and, if you are knitting the i-cord, you also need 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles.
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches...
- Languages: English and Portuguese