Digital items are not included in shipping calculations (see our delivery page for more info). Digital Patterns are available immediately after purchase.
This listing is for knitted and crocheted pattern to help you create your very Easter Basket.
This PDF file is 12 pages long and contain many detailed step-by-step photographs along with full pattern instructions.
The supplies you will need:
• Approx. 40g Blue Color Yarn
• Approx. 30g Yellow Color Yarn
• Approx. 5g Orange Color Yarn
• Less than 3g Red Color Yarn
• Less than 3g Green Color Yarn
• Toy Stuffing
• A Pair of Knitting Needles (2mm)
• Crochet Hook 2.0mm
• Black Embroidery Floss for Sewing the Eyes
• Needle for sewing
• Tweezers for stuffing (optional)
The diameter of the basket is 5 ½ inches (14cm)
****COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This pattern is protected under law by copyright © 2014 LHCpatterns. Merchants may not download or print it for sale or distribution. This pattern may not be translated, reproduced or circulated in another language. Purchasing, downloading or printing this pattern constitutes agreement to these terms.
- Independent Designer
- Kristine Kuluka
- Downloadable PDF
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!