Desert Cactus Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
Look at that very cute small desert cactus! Now you can make one yourself with this clear and easy to follow crochet pattern.
Needed materials to make this pattern:
- crochet needle, size G (6) / 4.0mm
- yarn type: light worsted weight / DK
- green yarn (about 83 yards / 75 meters)
- brown yarn (about 95 yards / 86 meters)
- dark brown yarn (about 28 yards / 25 meters)
- dark green yarn (about 2 yards / 1,5 meters)
- grey yarn (about 2.5 yards / 2 meters)
- yellow yarn (about 3.5 yards / 3 meters)
- tapestry needle
- fiberfill for stuffing
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- magic ring
- chain stitches
- slip stitches
- single crochet
- double crochet
- increasing and decreasing
- basic embroidery skills: backstitch technique
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
- Independent Designer
- Flying Dutchman Crochet Design
- Featured product
- Downloadable PDF
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!