Debbie Bliss Merion 10 Ball Value Pack
- Free delivery over £30 Arrives within 2 - 4 working days
- Returns Within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods.
- Expert help Ready to assist with your order
*Pack weight = 1000g (35oz), 1 ball weight = 100g (3.5oz)
Exquisitely soft and luciously warm, this beautiful super chunky roving yarn from Debbie Bliss is like knitting and crocheting with clouds! It is beautifully light and lofty, which means the meterage per 100g is a whopping 100m, making it a great choice for those beautiful oversized jumpers and cardigans we love! You can make a hat from just one ball, and you'll love the delicious colour palette - neutral cloudy linens, pebbles and pinks to rich, vibrant coppers, orange, moss and granite. You will hardly believe that it is 50% merino wool and 50% acrylic - it feels as soft as kittens!
Looking for the single ball?
- Net Weight
- 1000g (35.3oz)
- 50% Wool 50% Acrylic
- Debbie Bliss
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Dry Clean
Do Not Iron
Do Not Tumble Dry
- Crochet Hooks
- 8.00mm (L)
- 6.00mm (US 10) - 8.00mm (US 11)
- 12 stitches, 17 rows to 10cm/4"
- 100m (109yds)
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!