Darcy Baby Booties
These booties are worked flat from the sole to the leg in garter stitch and then sewed in the back with an invisible seam. The leg of the bootie can be folded down or can be used up if the baby needs warm comfort.
- Experience level: Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” worked in garter stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needle
- Yardage: approx. 75-115 meters depending on size and the pieces you are knitting.
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases.
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish