Darcy Baby Bonnet
The Bonnet is worked in garter stitch, in one flat piece from the casting on edge and working towards the back of the bonnet, where it has a soft shaping, in stockinette stitch, for a close fit, ending with a small back seam. The bonnet also has two straps, also worked in garter stitch.
- Experience level: Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 24 stitches x 48 rows = 10cm / 4” worked in garther stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles
- Yardage: approx. 75-135 meters depending on size you are knitting.
- Needles: 3,5mm (US 4) circular or straight needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases.
- Languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish