Clothes for The Oak Folk Set C
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PATTERNS: - Mossy Bloomers for The Oak Folk - Mossy Pixie Hat for The Oak Folk - Clover Vest for The Oak Folk - Simple Booties for The Oak Folk (DOLL PATTERN IS NOT INCLUDED)
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Needles: 3,5mm (US4) straight or circular needles and 3,5mm (US 4) double pointed needles for the I-cord / crochet hook (optional) / cord mill (optional)
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches, I-cord (optional).
- Languages: English and Portuguese
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Downloadable PDF
- English, Portuguese
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!