Clothes for The Oak Folk Set A
PDFs are available immediately after purchase, for you to download and print at home. Downloadable items are not included in shipping thresholds; see our Delivery page for more info.
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING PATTERNS: - Calendula Cardigan for the Oak Folk - Fall Duo Romper for the Oak Folk - Darcy Bonnet and Booties for the Oak Folk (DOLL PATTERN IS NOT INCLUDED)
- Experience level: Advanced Beginner
- Yarn: DK weight yarn
- Tension: 25 stitches x 34 rows = 10cm / 4” in stocking stitch with 3,5mm (US 4) needles.
- Needles: - 3mm (US 2.5) and 3,5mm (US4) straight or circular needles
- Knitting techniques: Knit, Purl, simple increases and decreases, picking up stitches.
- Languages: English and Portuguese
- Independent Designer
- Agasalhos e Bugalhos
- Downloadable PDF
- English, Portuguese
- Skill Level
- Yarn Weight
Is there additional information you'd like to have about this product? Tell us here!